Time sure does fly right by! I am officially in my 8th month of pregnancy. I am now 32 weeks along. I am feeling great. I have some back pain, but that is to be expected. I'm getting so excited to meet our new baby boy/girl. My mom has been wonderful and sending us new items for the baby. Ryan has been putting them together and getting so excited. It is so neat how the baby moves around in your tummy, its like an ocean wave at time moving back and forth. My mom and aunt are coming here for my baby shower the first weekend of September. I am so excited to see the both of them.
The pictures below are of us over the 4th of July weekend. I am 28 weeks along here. We attempted on going on a pack trip, but the mosquito's were so bad we packed up after our first night and headed out at 8am before Ryan even made his coffee. We headed to a different place to camp and really enjoyed ourselves. We took the dogs and horses on quite the memorable ride, but it was a lot of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment