
Ryan and I found out at the very end of January that the two of us are going to be parents. We were both extremely excited, but decided to keep it kinda quiet till I was out of my first trimester. Well, I am in my final week of my first trimester and the two of are amazed at how fast it is going by. Last week we went to our first doctors appointment and had an ultrasound done. I think it finally hit the two of us once we saw baby woolstenhulme! We also were able to hear our baby's heartbeat. It is such a neat experience. Our official due date is Sept. 22. The poor kid will be in hunting camp every year for its birthday :) We have both decided to not find out our baby's gender till he/she is born. We are going to have fun picking out names for both genders and guessing at what we are having. Above is a picture of the little one.
No comments:
Post a Comment