
Last week Ryan and I went in for another ultrasound...the one where you "find out what you are having". The ultrasound was so neat. We were able to see the baby sucking and moving all around. I was not aware that you can even see their little heart beating! We did not find out what we are having. We are excited for the surprise on delivery day! The ultrasound tech did tell us that our baby is in the 78% for size weighing 1.1 lbs already. Everything they measured told us that the baby is normal so far, which was wonderful to hear.
I am now 22 weeks along in my pregnancy. Time sure does seem to fly right by. My second trimester has been much better than my first. I have been able to feel the baby moving around since 18 weeks or so and Ryan has been able to feel the baby at 20 weeks. The little tyke is moving more and more and the kicks are getting stronger :) it is the neatest thing. After 20 weeks my belly has just popped!
Im half way there in this picture at 20 weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment